Monday, June 24, 2013

New Beginnings

Howdy y'all! Hope everyone had a great weekend! 
 I have been extremely busy down here in Georgia lately. With Spring, I have been trying to get plants planted and other backyard projects finished. I work a 45-hour a week job, and take care of a household of 5 people (my parents, hubby, son and me) plus 3 Dobermans and my Bug. Bug is my very spoiled cat whom I love very much. Here he is: 




 Anyway, among all of these things, I am currently taking classes for Canine Obedience and Animal Behavior. So, if my writing has suffered lately, well- this is why. However, over the weekend my husband flew out to Utah to start a job with a new company as a truck driver, hauling cars. This will free up at least a few hours a week for me to get back to writing. Women- you know what I'm talkin' about! ;) I also have two books in my library that I am currently reading on that I MUST get finished very soon, for the authors are waiting for reviews from me. I feel horrible that I haven't had time to sit down and finish them yet. 

 So, here's to new beginnings, and tying up the loose dangly thingies on some other things! 



No comments:

Post a Comment